1. A blog is supposed to be a place where you can be open and honest and express your true thoughts and feelings.
Ahh, if it were only that easy. Trust me there are days that I wan't to be brutally honest and say, "If you don't like it, don't read it" but the headache of dealing with those truths just isn't worth it. So in the end, most of the time I overanalyze and edit based on what I think other people want to read vs. my real thoughts.
2. Due to the above, my blog is no longer witty and clever but has become nothing more than a journal - which was not my goal.
So - that all being said, I have decided to (DRUMROLL)....continue to blog! Ta da.
Despite the facts mentioned above - the most important thing to me is Ella and I started this blog so I can remember what a great kid I have and document all of the things she is doing. If that means I am just journaling, oh well - at least I will be able to look back to this point in her life and remember that she:
- loves to "backpack" ride
- chews gum like it's going out of style
- asks for snacks and apple juice the second she wakes up
- follows suit with "Grandpa Bob" and cheers for the Packers every chance she gets. Go Pack Go!
- is growing up faster than I could have ever imagined