Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hump Day

At the end of this long day I decided to check through my personal email, where I discovered an email about, "How does your toddler grab your attention?" Since Ella almost drowned yesterday and decided to make today almost as unbearable with her temper tantrums, I decided it would be a good idea to read on, maybe it would offer me some tips on how to handle this "phase"- fingers crossed.

After reading a few articles it all boils down to this, she's moving to grandma and grandpas! :D Just kidding. In all seriousness, everything talks about frustration and the importance of me remaining calm. So Ella - if you are reading..... I have a deal for you - I will work on my patience level and you work on cutting me some slack once in a while. If you cooperate, I will continue to feed you :D
Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment