Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cheesy Magic

This past Thursday marked 25 weeks pregnant - 15 weeks or 102 days to go. Everyone says pregnant women have a glow about them that makes it impossible to miss. I always thought that was kind of ridiculous - I mean, who is really glowing amidst the nausea, back pain, weight gain, etc.?

I don't know if I am glowing this time around or not, but I can say as I near my third trimester - pregnancy really is magical. Every time I feel this little man move it amazes me. I could sit and watch my belly jump around all day.

I am more excited than I expected to bring another little human being into this world. I think I appreciate the gift and it's miraculous qualities much more this time around.

Maybe it's the fact that because of Ella, I know just how much this can change our lives for the better. Even during the most trying days - Ella has made our lives so much better than I could have ever imagined and this new little boy will be the same, if not better because we will get to witness Ella experience being a big sister also.

No comments:

Post a Comment